A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Taylor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Zachary Taylor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Z. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Joel Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Taylor practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.