Dr. Joel Teicher MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Albuquerque, NM

August 1st, 2016
Patient
Very professional. Genuinely cares about his patients! Very knowledgable.

May 26th, 2012
Best doctor in the world
i cannot say enough good things about Dr. Teicher. If you have the right insurance that you can see him you are lucky and will have the best care one could ever have. Dr. Teicher "held my hand" through 3 pregnancies. What a professional he is. Knowledgeable, caring, patient, and so kind. Sure, he will sometimes keep you waiting longer then you probably wish to wait but that's only because he takes his time with each and every patient to make sure all their questions are answered and their concern addressed.

August 19th, 2011
An amazing man!!
Dr. Tiecher has been my OB for almost 6 years. I thought that I would never be able to have children and he helped me get pregnant with my first. He also performed my first c-section and just recently delivered my 3rd baby!! She was breech! I have never felt so safe and comfortable in the midst of such an intense time. Dr. Tiecher is not just an amazing doctor but he also one of the most amazing men I have ever met. Thank you doctor Tiecher, you are truly an angel and I recommend you to any woman who needs an amazing doctor.

February 10th, 2011
Caring Dr.
He is freindly and easy going. he seems to care about you and always follows up to make sure you are ok. He is my Dr. of choice and would always recommend him.

June 30th, 2010
Dr. Teicher provided my prenatal care during 2 out of 3 pregnancies. He delivered my 2nd child. Dr. Teicher was always very personable, professional and made me feel at ease. His staff were always courteous and medical students professional. I would (and do) recommend him to anyone in need of an OB/GYN!