A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Tepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Tepper, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepper graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Tepper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tepper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans