A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Tepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Tepper, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepper graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Tepper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel E Tepper MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel E. Tepper practice?
- Dr. Joel Tepper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Tepper practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Greenville, NC.
See Chapel Hill Radiologists and Chapel Hill Radiation Oncologists.