A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Topf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Topf, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Topf, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Topf graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Topf has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel M Topf MD is a male Nephrologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joel M. Topf practice?
- Dr. Joel Topf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Topf practices Nephrology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Nephrologists.