Dr. Joel Topf Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Joel Topf?

A Good Doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Dr. Topf is an excellent doctor who helped me through a difficult time. I will always be grateful for his professional care.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

When I experienced kidney failure in the hospital, Dr. Topf was called in. He took very good care of me and my kidneys and got them working again. He checked on me every day, both in my hospital room and the dialysis room. Of all the doctors that were involved with my care, he was the only one who actually spent time explaining what was going on with me and what I could expect down the road. He was great at the follow up appointment after I was released. My kidneys are now fine. I would definitely recommend him.

He must be one of the 3 stooges!

Posted on June 19th, 2012

I too had a problem getting a clear diagnosis. I once went to my appt and after waiting over 45 mins they put me into a room where I sat another half hour. I almost left until finally Dr. Topf came in...for a couple of minutes, then he excused himself said he'd be right back. About 15 mins later his MA came in to ask me the same questions they asked the previous appt. All of a sudden, Dr. Topf stuck his head into the room and mumble something to the MA...without saying a word they both scooted out the exam room door and left me there for about 20 minutes more. I decided to get up and leave but not before voicing my opinion to the staff and asking where the 3rd stooge was! Other Dr's have told me my kidneys are fine and no need for dialysis like Dr. Topf told me I would need. There were many other appt's that I had that lead me to leave this Dr. Stay far away from this Dr. would be my best suggestion.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Atrocious customer service! When I saw Dr Topf I got a confusing diagnosis- in person he told me my kidneys were fine but he subsequently emailed me a report which said I had Stage 1 Chronic Kidney Disease!!! I tried to get clarification (2 emails, 1 short/abrupt conversation with Dr Topf and 4 conversations with Dr Topf's MA) but I still don't have any answers. I still don't know (6 months later) whether my kidneys are fine or not!!

Posted on March 19th, 2016