A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Tucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Tucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden Park Medical Center
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel A Tucker MD and OD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Joel Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Tucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Surgeons.