A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Ulloth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Ulloth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulloth graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ulloth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Elden Ulloth MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel E. Ulloth practice?
- Dr. Joel Ulloth has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Ulloth practices Neurological Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Surgeons.