A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Valcarcel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Valcarcel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Valcarcel graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Valcarcel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Jose C Valcarcel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel J. Valcarcel practice?
- Dr. Joel Valcarcel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joel Valcarcel practices Family Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia City, IN and Kendallville, IN.
See Fort Wayne Primary Care Doctors.