A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel VanSickler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel VanSickler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel VanSickler, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. VanSickler graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. VanSickler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Thomas VanSickler MD is a male Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joel T. VanSickler practice?
- Dr. Joel VanSickler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel VanSickler practices Nephrology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Cape Coral Nephrologists.