36 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Access Behavioral Health Inc
3801 Springhurst Blvd
Louisville, KY 40241 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Velasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Velasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velasco
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Velasco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasco graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Velasco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P Joel Velasco MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. P J. Velasco practice?
- Dr. P Velasco has 1 office location.
Dr. P Velasco practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists and Louisville Addiction Specialists.