36 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Access Behavioral Health Inc
3801 Springhurst Blvd
Louisville, KY 40241 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Velasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Velasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velasco
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velasco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasco graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Velasco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P Joel Velasco MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. P J. Velasco practice?
- Dr. P Velasco has 1 office location.
Dr. P Velasco practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Psychiatrists and Louisville Addiction Specialists.