A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Velasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Velasquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Endocrine Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasquez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Velasquez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Quijano Velasquez MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Q. Velasquez practice?
- Dr. Joel Velasquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Velasquez practices Internal Medicine near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Internists.