A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Rosenberg, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Winkler Rosenberg MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joel W. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Joel Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Rosenberg practices Urology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Urologists.