A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Walker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Walker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Wayne Walker MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel W. Walker practice?
- Dr. Joel Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Walker practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Water Valley, MS and Plano, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Pediatricians.