A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Wachs, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wachs, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from Northwestern School Of Dentistry.
Dr. Wachs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Wachs MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel Wachs practice?
- Dr. Joel Wachs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joel Wachs practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiram, GA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.