A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Wachs, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachs
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wachs, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from Northwestern School Of Dentistry.
Dr. Wachs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel R Wachs MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joel R. Wachs practice?
- Dr. Joel Wachs has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Wachs practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.