A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Webb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Webb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Webb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel C Webb MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel C. Webb practice?
- Dr. Joel Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Webb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.