A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Webb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Webb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Webb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel C Webb MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joel C. Webb practice?
- Dr. Joel Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Webb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.