Dr. Joel Webb MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2016
Since I am the only person in my family to ever have had cancer, I had no idea what to expect when I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. Dr. Webb was very thorough in explaining what I needed to know about this cancer, which helped me to feel less anxious about it. He used the Da Vinci robot to perform my hysterectomy and I have to say that, all things considered, it was probably the easiest recovery I have ever had from a major surgery. I had explained to Dr. Webb that I had lots of scar tissue inside from prior surgeries. He took extra time during the surgery to clean up the areas he could reach with the robot. Dr. Webb has a very calm and patient demeanor which I think is very comforting to anyone dealing with a cancer diagnosis. I would recommend him to anyone facing gynecological cancer.

January 6th, 2016
Dr. Webb is the most compassionate and knowledgeable physician to treat me during my 6 year battle with ovarian cancer. His bedside manner is impeccable. He truly understands the hardships cancer patients face, I wish all the doctors who have treated me were more like him. I strongly recommend Dr. Webb.

September 14th, 2015
Quack Alert! Should not be practicing!!
My mother recently had pelvic pain with suspicious findings (omental thickness and caking) on a CT that still showed on the 6 week follow up CT. Both PCP and GYN felt a mass and referred to Gyn-Onc for a laparoscopy . Dr. Webb said he could not feel the mass and did not think she presented as if it was cancer. He said to make another appointment if her symptoms worsened. She got a 2nd opinion from another local Gyn-Onc, who immediately recommended surgery. Pathology showed Stage IIIc ovarian cancer. Dr. Webb is a total idiot, extremely unprofessional and lacked compassion. We should have known something was wrong with him as he was aimlessly wandering the halls in his office looking for his patient who "disappeared". I assume she left after meeting him.

October 7th, 2013
Received great care and treatment
Treated for Endometiral Cancer, from the initial appointment to my follow up visits, everything has been great. Received lots of good information, Dr. Webb explained it all really well. After I went home from my surgery, i had the need to call his office at 3:00 am expecting to get a nurse or call back and was surprised when I was put through to his cell phone. Most importantly, his calm demeanor and thoroughness really made me feel less scared... which is amazing when you hear the "C-word" for the first time.

July 26th, 2013
greatest Dr. ever
Dr.Webb takes his time. He listen to your question gives you undesrtandable anwser. The office staff are great. Everyone staf meamber I interacted with were all kind throu and respetfull. I had no problem getting percriptions filled. They called me proptly when I needed anything. I was very nervious about my procedure but Dr. Webb made me feel at ease and confindent I was doing the right thing and the right Dr. Was doing the job. I am doing well on the road to normal.

May 14th, 2012
A seemingly good diagnostician and willing to impart his knowledge; Slow on sending out written summations and course of treatment;Pain management on in-office endometrial biopsy missing in action;Somewhat forgetful of previous advice and individual requisites;Office protocol needs attention.

April 24th, 2011
Caring Doctor
Dr Webb is wonderful. I was diagnosed with uterine cancer and he saved my life. He is so competent and really knows his speciality. He is one of the most down to earth doctors I have ever seen and puts you at such ease. He has all the time in the world for his patients. Highly recommend him to anyone needing the best doctor around.

April 18th, 2011
My mother was visiting my sister in Ogden Utah when she became very ill. She was ultimately sent to Dr. Webb for emergency surgery. His diagnosis was ovarian cancer and he took time out of his very busy schedule to do surgery on her. I was so impressed with his bedside manner and the overall care he gave her. He saved her life.

March 20th, 2011
Excellent care! Well informed, respectful, thorough, kind.

December 19th, 2016