A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Weber, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Weber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Bradley Weber MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Weber practice?
- Dr. Joel Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Weber practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Anesthesiologists.