A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Weddington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Weddington, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weddington graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Weddington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Allen Weddington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Weddington practice?
- Dr. Joel Weddington has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joel Weddington practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Hayward Surgeons.