A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Weddington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Weddington, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weddington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weddington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weddington graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Weddington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel A Weddington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Weddington practice?
- Dr. Joel Weddington has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joel Weddington practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Hayward Orthopedic Surgeons.