A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Wegener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Wegener is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wegener
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Wegener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wegener, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wegener graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wegener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Wegener MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel Wegener practice?
- Dr. Joel Wegener has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Wegener practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.