A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Weigand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Weigand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigand graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Weigand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Sumner Reg Medctr, Wellington, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Tracy Weigand MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel T. Weigand practice?
- Dr. Joel Weigand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Weigand practices Family Medicine near Wellington, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Mulvane, KS and Newton, KS.
See Wellington Primary Care Doctors.