Dr. Joel Weisblat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Weisblat?

July 27th, 2016

very unprofessional

I had seen Weisblat for several years. after several visits and have two areas of concern, the "doctor" came out and said I was "a whimp" after seeking a new doctor, I have now had four surgeries, three on the one area and one on the other. very disprespectful, rude and unprofessional.

April 27th, 2016

Membership fee is key to THIS doc

He made me feel that joining his membership is more important that my pain or problem during my visit. He subscribed a medicine which was not targeting my pain after he and I discussed my problem. After I learnt it from the pharmacist and called his office within one hour after my appointment with him. He acknowledged that I need another med but refused to subscribed to me UNLESS I join his membership or schedule another appointment. Wish I checked the review before choosing him.

May 30th, 2015

I came in with a suspected hernia, in pain! He said that I must be " a wimp"! For his information I have had Three( 3) surgeries since his unprofessional manner and lack of compassion! I have found a new, more professional Dr. And would not suggest him to friends or family!!

November 28th, 2012

charges fees to discuss results unless you pay a membership fee

just go to the web site and you will see he is easy to get into but wnat you to pay a membership fee or be forced to come back for a follow up apointment to get results this way he gets paid twice for duing the work, AS long as you know up front i gueess its not much monewy but not what i am used to

May 23rd, 2017