Overall Review

3.9

July 27th, 2016
very unprofessional
I had seen Weisblat for several years. after several visits and have two areas of concern, the "doctor" came out and said I was "a whimp" after seeking a new doctor, I have now had four surgeries, three on the one area and one on the other. very disprespectful, rude and unprofessional.

April 27th, 2016
Membership fee is key to THIS doc
He made me feel that joining his membership is more important that my pain or problem during my visit. He subscribed a medicine which was not targeting my pain after he and I discussed my problem. After I learnt it from the pharmacist and called his office within one hour after my appointment with him. He acknowledged that I need another med but refused to subscribed to me UNLESS I join his membership or schedule another appointment. Wish I checked the review before choosing him.

May 30th, 2015
I came in with a suspected hernia, in pain! He said that I must be " a wimp"! For his information I have had Three( 3) surgeries since his unprofessional manner and lack of compassion! I have found a new, more professional Dr. And would not suggest him to friends or family!!

May 8th, 2013
Best Fee I Ever Paid
Dr. weisblat is one of an emerging class of docs with a concierge practice. You pay a special access fee that is commensurate with the service you want. The other reviewer doesn't think docs should be paid extra, beyond their regular visit charges. Well, you get what you pay for in this world. I'm willing to pay for great service, and he delivers that in spades. He's a very good diagnostician and I can always get an appointment the same day with no feeling of being rushed out the door once I'm there. Why shouldn't he charge extra for service like that!! He's the best doc I've had in many years.

November 28th, 2012
charges fees to discuss results unless you pay a membership fee
just go to the web site and you will see he is easy to get into but wnat you to pay a membership fee or be forced to come back for a follow up apointment to get results this way he gets paid twice for duing the work, AS long as you know up front i gueess its not much monewy but not what i am used to