A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Wertheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Wertheimer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wertheimer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheimer graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Wertheimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Ira Wertheimer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joel I. Wertheimer practice?
- Dr. Joel Wertheimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Wertheimer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.