A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Wilsnack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Wilsnack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wilsnack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilsnack graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilsnack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Andrew Wilsnack MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel A. Wilsnack practice?
- Dr. Joel Wilsnack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Wilsnack practices Internal Medicine near River Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See River Forest Internists.