Overall Review

August 15th, 2016
He is the best in town.

January 24th, 2013
Cares About His Patients
Dr. Wiszniak really took the time during my appointment to listen. I was scared that I had a cancer growth and he was extremely thorough, kind, and answered all of my questions without rushing me. Happy to say that everything turned out okay! Beautiful office too - great dermatologist in Aventura.

May 4th, 2011
Received delayed appointment 4 weeks ahead, symptoms disappeared at the time of appointment.
Received delayed appointment 4 weeks, symptoms disappeared at the time of appointment.Got a scary rash which turned into open wounds on my arms, contacted the clinic of Dr. Joel Wiszniak (I am a patient already) and couldnt get an appointment less than 4 weeks ahead. On the day of the appointment the rash was almost gone (I treated myself with an antibiotic ointment) When I called Dr. Wiszniak on the day of the appointment to report that the symptoms are almost invisible Dr. Wiszniak told me not to come and make an appointment when and if the rash will return.Dr. Wiszniak is no longer my dermatologist or medical provider, he lost my confidence. I will never come to him again. A fancy clinic is never compensation to a bad attitude for patients.