A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Wittles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wittles, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittles graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wittles has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Wittles MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joel Wittles practice?
- Dr. Joel Wittles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Wittles practices Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.