A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Wolfson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wolfson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wolfson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Four Winds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Irwin Wolfson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel I. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Joel Wolfson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Wolfson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Mount Kisco Psychiatrists and Mount Kisco Child Psychiatrists.