Learn more about Dr. Joel Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Wolfson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wolfson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wolfson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Four Winds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Irwin Wolfson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joel I. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Joel Wolfson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joel Wolfson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Mount Kisco Psychiatrists and Mount Kisco Child Psychiatrists.