Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Wolkowicz
Dr. Joel Wolkowicz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plattsburgh, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wolkowicz is affiliated with The University of Vermont Health Network Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center, Elizabethtown Community Hospital and Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Joel Wolkowicz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joel Wolkowicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.
Dr. Nidal Makhoul
Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plattsburgh, NY 0.01 mi36
Dr. Seema Lodha
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plattsburgh, NY 0.01 mi10
Dr. Alfred Loka
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Plattsburgh, NY 0.01 mi12