A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wright, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Graham Community Hospital
- MT Graham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Graham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel G Wright MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel G. Wright practice?
- Dr. Joel Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Wright practices Family Medicine near Safford, AZ.
See Safford Family Physicians.