A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Wright, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Graham Community Hospital
- MT Graham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Graham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel G Wright MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel G. Wright practice?
- Dr. Joel Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Wright practices Family Medicine near Safford, AZ.
See Safford Primary Care Doctors.