A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Ying:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ying
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Ying, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ying graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ying has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Orlando Ying MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joel O. Ying practice?
- Dr. Joel Ying has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Ying practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Pediatricians.