Dr. Joel Yudin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joel Yudin?

March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Joel YUDIN

This doctor listens, is supportive and give good diagnosis. He is a great doctor!

June 21st, 2014

Best general practitioner ever

He is kind and caring. I have been seeing him for approximately 25 -30 years and he is always available to talk or for an appointment. He even advised my daughter when I had an accident and was in a hospital that he was not affiliated with. I now have to drive almost an hour to see him and I would not think of changing doctors! He is terrific.

June 12th, 2012

Rushed and horrible staff

Nasty staff all around. Doctor uncaring and gave rushed and rude appointment in which I immediately went and got me ailment fixed and actually was called back to see how you are fairing. YOU WILL NOT GET ANY OF THAT HERE. Feeling of...office centered around themselves and the patient is second. If you want to have a group of ladies give you different answers to the same question and ENJOY making your life harder even when you are sick. If this helps at least ONE person then I have done good. If you DO go..as soon as you feel they are ignoring you or making comments to you like you are a 4th grader when they say the same thing iver and over instead of helping. It feels like a toxic environment in which they take their miserable day on you. I felt worse when I left as they make you pay up front and make you sit there and wait and then call you in and you wait then the doctor comes in rushed and quite arrogant for a family physician. Horrible experience.

July 28th, 2009

I have been a patient at this practice for approximately 20 years. Dr. Yudin is a very nice man, a good listener, and makes me feel at ease. My only complaints are that I need to be an advocate for my own care, and need to specifically request screenings / routine tests. Otherwise they may never get ordered. In addition, his staff can be difficult when attempting to obtain test results, or have them forwarded to other doctors/specialists. I have recently questioned whether the insurance industry has influenced his office's approach to medicine - as they seem to be more conservative than they were before.

October 4th, 2017