A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Zivot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Zivot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Zivot, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zivot graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Zivot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel Bruce Zivot MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joel B. Zivot practice?
- Dr. Joel Zivot has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joel Zivot practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists and Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners.