A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joelle Coletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joelle Coletta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coletta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coletta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joelle Coletta, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Tong is a member of several professional organizations
Education & Awards
Dr. Coletta graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coletta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joelle Marie Coletta MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joelle M. Coletta practice?
- Dr. Joelle Coletta has 1 office location.
Dr. Joelle Coletta practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.