A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joelle Coletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joelle Coletta, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Tong is a member of several professional organizations
Education & Awards
Dr. Coletta graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coletta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joelle Marie Coletta MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joelle M. Coletta practice?
- Dr. Joelle Coletta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joelle Coletta practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.