A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joelle Coletta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joelle Coletta, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Tong is a member of several professional organizations
Education & Awards
Dr. Coletta graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coletta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Green Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coletta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans