The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joelle Jakobsen
Dr. Joelle Jakobsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmichael, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Jakobsen is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation and Mercy Hospital of Folsom. She speaks English.
Dr. Joelle Jakobsen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joelle Jakobsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.
Dr. Larry Cardoza
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Carmichael, CA 0 mi47
Dr. Costanzo Diperna
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Carmichael, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Eric Morse
Carmichael, CA 0 mi32