A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joelle Jakobsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joelle Jakobsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joelle Jakobsen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jakobsen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Jakobsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joelle Jakobsen MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Joelle Jakobsen practice?
- Dr. Joelle Jakobsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joelle Jakobsen practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Carmichael Surgeons.