Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joelle Kezlarian
Dr. Joelle Kezlarian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Kezlarian is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. Dr. Kezlarian has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Joelle Kezlarian has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Joelle Kezlarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Karen Pierce
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Chicago, IL 0 mi35
Dr. Nicholas Hatzis
Chicago, IL 0 mi9
Dr. James Mackenzie
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Chicago, IL 0 mi13