Dr. Joelle Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joelle Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2012

My 3 years old grandson was born with a heart defect, he has had 2 open heart surgeries and is facing a third. His original doctors were in another State & took such great care of him, I worried if I would be able to find the same when he moved to this area. Dr. Miller has been great! Her nurses, office staff and any other tech. I have encountered are all great, very nice, helpful and caring. I trust Dr. Miller completely!

February 21st, 2011

We actually were late for our appointment by 20 minutes because we are 1 1/2 hours away, and we went to the wrong hospital first. When we went in the staff was so nice. I was worried with Dr. Miller being a specialist, and us being late she may not be able to see us. Within 5 minutes we were called back. At our local hospital we had a few tests done, it took weeks to get the results (if we got them at all) within 10 minutes into our appointment she had done an EKG and an Echo, and we knew the results immediatly. I was so thrilled at the service we were given. The nurses were all so very nice and made my daughter (which is 10) very comfortable. She wasn't nervous at all. I am very thankful to each one of them. In a very stressful time for us, with thinking our child had a heart problem, it was very nice that the staff was so helpful to listen to our concerns and awnser all of our questions.

March 16th, 2010

Dr. Miller saved my son's life... she is excellent at her profession.

June 7th, 2015