A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joelle Millikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Millikin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Millikin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joelle Dominique Millikin MD is a female Internist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joelle D. Millikin practice?
- Dr. Joelle Millikin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joelle Millikin practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Sherwood, OR and Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Internists.