Dr. Joelle Morrow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joelle Morrow?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Joelle Morrow?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2015

Could not have asked for more

I was referred to Dr. Morrow when I needed a hysterectomy. She laid out options for me, gave me all the information I needed to decide, and allowed me to choose the option that worked best for me. She was the doctor who performed my hysterectomy a few weeks later and again, she was calm and patient and answered all my questions. My anxiety was quickly assuaged and the surgery went well. After surgery, I had a few complications (the fault of my body - not her as a surgeon) and she promptly returned phone calls and went above and beyond to make sure things were resolved. I genuinely could not have asked for anything more from a doctor or a surgeon. From her professionalism, bed side manner, knowledge, and compassion she impressed me every step of the way. I would absolutely recommend her to any friends or family

May 18th, 2013

RN

Dr. Morrow is an wonderful doctor. She is so compassionate at a time when I had some serious health concerns. She is also very knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly.

April 25th, 2012

I was seen promptly and received excellent care. I highly recommend this doctor.

September 1st, 2011

Avoid Dr. Morrow

Not caring.... Doesn't follow up. I really wish I would have chosen another doctor for my first pregnancy. She has not made this a pleasant experience.

June 2nd, 2011

friendly and approachable.

June 2nd, 2011

Would recommend her

Very kind and respectful

January 2nd, 2011

Dr. Morrow is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. she helped me through some very difficult times and helped me make some challenging decisions. Most importantly, she took my opinions and feeling into consideration when she made her recommendations. I feel so lucky to have her as my physician. I would recommend her without any reservations.

February 4th, 2009

I think that she hates children

She urged me to have a tubal ligation and treated me very condescendingly when I chose not to. I was pregnant with my 3rd child at the time. She inferred that I already had too many children and should not want a 3rd child.

June 30th, 2017