A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joellen Estvold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joellen Estvold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joellen Estvold, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Estvold graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Estvold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joellen Estvold MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joellen Estvold practice?
- Dr. Joellen Estvold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joellen Estvold practices Pediatrics near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Sammamish, WA.
See Bellevue Pediatricians.