A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joellyn Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joellyn Abraham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Abraham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joellyn M Abraham MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joellyn M. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Joellyn Abraham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joellyn Abraham practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Cleveland Internists.