A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joerg Schuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joerg Schuller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuller graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Schuller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joerg Schuller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joerg Schuller practice?
- Dr. Joerg Schuller has 1 office location.
Dr. Joerg Schuller practices Family Medicine near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Family Physicians.