Dr. Joerg Schuller MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Atwater, CA

3.9

August 7th, 2013
Love Dr. Jeorg Schuller, hate most of the staff.
Dr. Jeorg Schuller does a great job and is great at his job. It his staff that makes it hard for me to continue to go there. The billing department has no clue what they are doing. They have billed my insurance for things that were not done. They have refused to give me receipts. Then when I explained to them that it is required to give me a receipt they claimed my check is it. Ive been hung up on several times by there billing department and Ive left 2 messages for the office manager to call me back, still no return call. Doctor great, Billing and some of the front house staff crap.

July 23rd, 2013
Best Doctor
Doctor Schuller is our family doctor. Me, my husband, dad, grandparents, sister, daughter and even delivered my nephew! He really listens and he takes excellent care of my husband who has Lupus. We couldn't ask for better care. The appts do take a while because he is very detailed and well liked, which is why the office is always busy. As for the nasty review done by one patient......sounds a bit jealous to me! Dr. Schuller is very successful and he likes nice cars! Don't hate on him for being more successful than you! He has done well for himself because he is good at what he does! The Scott Family loves Dr. Schuller and AMG

February 15th, 2012
Great Doctor. Worth the wait.
This office is well equiped to get everything done right there. They have a lab and x-ray. My only complaint was the wait. It was worth it though. It seems like he takes a lot of time with each patient and I would rather have to wait for a good doctor who listens to me that a quick one that doesn't.