A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joern Soltau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joern Soltau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joern Soltau, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltau graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Soltau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soltau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joern B. Soltau practice?
Dr. Joern Soltau practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, KY and Radcliff, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.