A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joern Soltau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joern Soltau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soltau
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Soltau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joern Soltau, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltau graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Soltau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joern B Soltau MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joern B. Soltau practice?
- Dr. Joern Soltau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joern Soltau practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.