A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Costic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costic
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Costic graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Costic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph T Costic DO is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Costic practice?
- Dr. Joseph Costic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Costic practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.