A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joesph Meli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joesph Meli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joesph Meli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meli graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Meli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health System OH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joesph Jesse Meli MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joesph J. Meli practice?
- Dr. Joesph Meli has 1 office location.
Dr. Joesph Meli practices Internal Medicine near Fairlawn, OH.
See Fairlawn Internists.