Joey D English MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Redwood City, CA

December 7th, 2015
Doc Joey saved my life and I trust him completely!

February 9th, 2013
He's a lifesaver
My wife had a grade V subarachnoid hemorrhage and had a very bad prognosis. Dr. English performed an angiogram which involved angioplasty, and placed a coil to correct her aneurysm. He took a great deal of time throughout the entire process to insure I understood the process, and even provided me the images from the angiogram. He also saw her through the associated vasospasms, and she is recovering fully. Dr. English's manner is humble and kind. I have the greatest respect and admiration for him, as do many others I've met in the waiting room at the ICU.

June 29th, 2012
Emergnency operation successful
Since my local hospital has no neurological department and after being diagnosed with internal bleeding from a small aneurism in my brain, I was flown by helicopter to San Franciscos' Cal-Pacific Med.Center (Davies Campus) where Dr. English was waiting for me. After explaining the procedure that he was going to use to tie-off the aneurism, by inserting a tiny time going up from my groin to my brain, he then did it with such positive results that I was able to be discharged from the hospital a week later. Also, while I was recivering, he came to my hospital room to reexplain the procedure to me along with family and friends.