A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joey Hamilton, Family Practitioner is Good. Dr. Hamilton has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joey Hamilton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamilton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joey Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joey L. Hamilton practice?
Dr. Joey Hamilton practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Joseph Hamilton, Dr. Josef Hamilton, Dr. Giuseppe Hamilton