A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joey Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joey Hamilton, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joey Hamilton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 121 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Alternative Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aplastic Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joey Lee Hamilton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joey L. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Joey Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Joey Hamilton practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.