A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joey Roque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joey Roque, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roque graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Roque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joey Edward Malonjao Roque MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joey E. Roque practice?
- Dr. Joey Roque has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joey Roque practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cookeville, TN.
See Knoxville Physiatrists.