Learn more about Dr. Joey Roque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joey Roque is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roque
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Roque Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joey Roque, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roque graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Roque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joey Edward Roque MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joey E. Roque practice?
- Dr. Joey Roque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joey Roque practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cookeville, TN.
See Knoxville Physiatrists.