A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joey Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Santos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joey Arcadio L Santos MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joey A. Santos practice?
- Dr. Joey Santos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joey Santos practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and La Puente, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.