A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joffre Olaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joffre Olaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Olaya graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Olaya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joffre Enrique Olaya MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joffre E. Olaya practice?
- Dr. Joffre Olaya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joffre Olaya practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Seattle, WA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.