A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joffre Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joffre Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joffre Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Watson Clinic
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joffre Regner Rivera MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joffre R. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Joffre Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Joffre Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists and Lakeland Gastroenterologists.