A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joffre Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joffre Rivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joffre Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Watson Clinic
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joffre Regner Rivera MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joffre R. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Joffre Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Joffre Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists and Lakeland Gastroenterologists.